The history of Ceska zbrojovka Uhersky Brod dates back to 1936, when it was established as a branch plant of Ceska zbrojovka located in town of Strakonice, based on a political decision of the National Defence Council. On 2 January 1937 production of a combined range of military and civilian arms commenced. The first products were aircraft machine guns, military pistols and smallbore rifles. During the Nazi occupation period the plant was forced to produce and repair military arms. From 1945 the plant returned to the combined range of military and civilian arms, with an equal share of time going into the production of each. In 1990 production for the last project for the Czechoslovak armed units ceased and the newly available capacity was put to full use in expanding production of arms for hunting and sporting purposes, as well as exports for armed police and military units. To this day Czechoslovak has continued to produce quality weaponry for hunters and military units who want a rifle that wont fail on them when they need it most
For any additional information, please feel free to contact us online or call us on 01843 822242.